3 DAYS WEEKEND CHILL AT KAMP IKAARE ISLAND
Have you ever been to Kamp Ikaare before? Kamp Ikaare is a beach resort located along the Atlantic and Lagos Lagoon. The resort is only accessible by boat and it is a 40 minutes boat ride from Victoria Island.
This weekend is a great opportunity for you to do so if you haven’t, or if you want to re-live the experience at Kamp Ikare with Iriniajo tour operator. And guess what? It only costs ₦40,000 for – boat cruise, meals, accommodation, barbecue, drink, games, and branded T-Shirts! The self catering resort affords participants a lot of relaxation and fun activities.
Travel Guide: 6 Things to know about the three days tour:
- Participants are encouraged to bring about 3 change of clothes.
- Mobile network isn’t at its best at the resort.
- Bring your beach wears and swim suits along because the weekend will be filled with a lot of beach and swimming activities.
- Although the tour operator will be providing alcohol and snacks, participants are also encouraged to come along with extra snacks and drinks because alot of food is never a crime!
- Irinajo will be pairing participants up in the rooms, but you are free to approach anyone to be your roommate as you would not be forced to be with just anybody.
- For lovers of photography, you will definitely have one or two things to learn from the photo walk which is handled by Irinajo’s professional photographer who is a part of the team.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Lagos Resort
Date: December 1st – 3rd
Take off point: Osbourne Phase 2
More Travel Info:
Click any of the links below to find out-
For more inquiries, CLICK HERE to book.
“B.E.A.C.H. – BEST ESCAPE ANYONE CAN HAVE”