3 DAYS WEEKEND CHILL AT KAMP IKAARE ISLAND
Have you ever been to Kamp Ikaare before?
Kamp Ikaare is an elite beach resort located along the Atlantic and Lagos Lagoon.
The resort is only accessible by boat and it is a 40 minutes boat ride from Victoria Island.
This weekend is a great opportunity for you to do so if you haven’t visited the resort.
However, if you want to re-live the experience at Kamp Ikare, we have got you covered.
And guess what?
It only costs ₦40,000 for a group tour of 20+ people.
This will cover boat cruise, meals, accommodation, barbecue, drink, games!
The self catering resort affords participants a lot of relaxation and fun activities.
Travel Guide- 6 Things to know about the three days tour:
- Participants are encouraged to bring about 3 change of clothes.
- Mobile network isn’t at its best at the resort.
- Bring your beach wears and swim suits along because the weekend will be filled with a lot of beach and swimming activities.
- Although the tour operator will be providing alcohol and snacks, participants are also encouraged to come along with extra snacks and drinks because alot of food is never a crime!
- Tour guides will be pairing participants up in the rooms, but you are free to approach anyone to be your roommate as you would not be forced to be with just anybody.
- For lovers of photography, you will definitely have one or two things to learn from the photo walk.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Lagos Resort
- An up-front non-refundable fee of NGN30,000 is required to make inquires about Kamp Ikaare.
- This NGN30,000 would be deducted from your total cost upon booking confirmation.
- This NGN30,000 would not be refunded if client do not go ahead with the bookings.
Day-cation Time: 10:00am
Take off point: Osbourne Phase 2
More Travel Info:
Click any of the links below to find out-
For more inquiries, CLICK HERE to book, or send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“B.E.A.C.H. – BEST ESCAPE ANYONE CAN HAVE”